The mission of the United Way of Noble County is to unite our communities' efforts to improve the quality of life.
Our Value Statements
- Compassion: We believe in caring for one another's needs. We believe in involving the community to meet those needs.
- Service: We believe that service to our community in whatever form we choose will make Noble County a better place to live, work and rear our children.
- Collaboration: We believe effective collaboration encourages organizational vitality and unites our community in a common purpose, fosters volunteerism, maximizes human potential and advances our service orientation.
- Fiscal Management: We believe in gathering and distributing resources through sound fiscal policies with complete accountability to our community.
- Integrity: We believe in the highest level of ethical and trustworthy conduct. We believe our relationships with out community should be open, honest and fair.
- Education: We believe that educating people about the needs in our community will enhance the capacity of people to care for one another.
- Resource Development: We believe in developing human, material and monetary resources to their fullest potential of involvement in achieving our mission.